- This event has passed.
September 13 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The Farmers’ Market is now open for the season Thursdays through 10/18 (weather permitting).
The Market accepts Debit Cards, EBT(Bridge Card), Senior & WIC Project Fresh and offers Double Up Food Bucks.
We will have special events all season long:
- First Thursdays of the month – Live music from 2-4pm featuring Jaime Marvin
- Third Thursdays of the month – Live music from 2-4pm featuring Robyn Marriott
- July 12th – Kids Day at the Market: Bounce House, Clown, Live Music and a Magic Show
Canning Demonstrations Courtesy of Christine Venema, Food Safety Educator, MSU Extension:
- July 19, 1pm: Jams and Jellies
- July 26, 1pm: Pressuring Canning Vegetables
- August 2, 1pm: Tomatoes and Salsa
- August 16, 1pm: Pickles and Relishes
The Imlay City Farmers’ Market is Farm Fresh and Locally Grown!