244 East Third Street
Arla Slogar & Linda Dyball, artists
Charles Palmer was the founder of Imlay City. Mr. Palmer selected this locality as a likely produce market between Attica and Capac. The mural depicts the importance of the railroad to Imlay City’s history. Lumber, livestock and produce have also been important commodities exported from Imlay City. The First Town Clock was installed on the Town Hall’s tower in 1903.